RRP $39.95 - SAVE $3.00!
Weight: 240 grams
Dimensions: 87 cm x 72 cm x 0.3 cm
Nursing Happens™ easily transforms from a trendy infinity scarf to a soft, breathable nursing cover, with no fussy snaps or complicated wrapping techniques. The wraparound design ensures privacy for skin-to-skin bonding while breast or bottle feeding. Wear during pregnancy to infuse with mum’s natural scent to promote the beautiful, infinite bond between mum and baby.
- Fashionable, everyday scarf that is convenient to wear and use when nursing baby
- Arrange around your neck to show printed side then unwrap and adjust scarf around your body for complete coverage
- Allows maintained eye contact and airflow for your baby without snaps or buckles
- Made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester jersey knit with finished edges
- Machine washable and line drying is recommended for easy cleaning
- Comes with a warranty against any manufacturing defects at the time of purchase
- Infinity scarf is an easy and fun accessory
- On-trend patterns
- Say goodbye to the old, apron-style nursing cover!
- Scarf transforms into a nursing cover without any confusing snaps, buckles, or wrapping techniques
- Folds back up into scarf when done nursing
- One less item to remember and carry around in diaper bag
- Scarf measures 87 cm x 72 cm
- Generous size for front and back coverage and privacy
- Feel comfortable breast or bottle feeding anywhere
How to Use:
- When wearing as an infinity scarf, fold into thirds by tucking 1/3 of each patterned side into the centre so that the sides slightly overlap (see diagram attached)
- Place around neck, double loop and wear as an infinity scarf
- When ready to breastfeed, unwrap one loop and drape over shoulder